Friday, September 9, 2016

How to fix squishy defects/cracks

After gently squishing the squishies that I've had for 3 weeks, I started noticing cracks/defects along the creases and next to the sealant on the creases. I managed to fix the cracks and defects by using Jones Tones Plexi Glue that calisthenics use to attach applique, trims, beads, etc to their stretchy costumes. I am not sure if any other fabric glue are ok to use.


Plexi Glue pic sourced from https://au.pinterest.com/pin/130885932894977906/
I got the hang version :)

I hope this will help the squishy obssessed save their (favourite) squishies!

6 comments:

  1. Wow I'm amazed I didnt even think aboutique this one how did you think of it your incredible by the way this totally worked I forgot where the cracks even was I alway watch you IT IS SO COOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you jojo siwa? lol jk, nice work!

    ReplyDelete