Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Single Rose Bloom La Blanche stamp card idea/tutorial





Front of the Kraft card is embossed with the Mpress "Antique Flourish" embossing folder.

Stamped blank cardstock with La Blanche's gorgeous Single Rose Bloom stamp. Coloured it with Distress Inks: Barn Door, Fired Brick and Peeled Paint and Vintage Photo. Blended Vintage Photo lightly as background then ran the coloured/front image FACE DOWN through my Xyron "Create a Sticker", so the adhesive is on the FRONT. Sprinkle Alison Ellis "Crystal Fizz" glitter so the adhesive parts are covered with glitter.

For some reason the adhesive just wouldn't adhere onto the red parts of the rose!!! I think it's because I applied too much ink and it was still a bit damp-ish when I ran it through the Xyron. I even used a bone folder to scrape the crap out of it but when I peeled off the smooth paper, it still wouldn't adhere. Came out pretty nice though!! :D

I then adhered the stamped cardstock onto Peeled Paint distressed background and then layered it onto a pearly, slightly goldish cardstock. 

Lastly, I used pop-up 3D Glue Dots on the back of the stamped and layered cardstock then stuck it onto the centre of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment